Friday, October 14, 2011

All About Me

I joined Project SEARCH to get some real workforce experience. I enjoy Project SEARCH because I'm getting good workforce experience. One thing I've learned here at Project SEARCH are some good on-the-job attitudes. One of my favorite things to do is exercise. My favorite color is any color other than gray. My favorite foods is a mix of healthy and unhealthy foods together. My favorite movies are any that involve humor in addition to action. I also like to play games of any kind, especially board games. I'm very good with math as well, since I use math in many situations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex. I am glad that you enjoy Project SEARCH. You are learning workplace skills. Great job with developing good on-the-job attitudes. We will continue to develop these skills.

    What healthy and unhealthy foods do you like to mix together?

    ReplyDelete